Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thought for the day

There is nothing like the need to study to make you feel like your apartment needs to be cleaned asap. My procrastination today has given me the need to wash my sheets, boil eggs, clean my kitchen and sweep my floors. This being Spring in UB, my floors (and everything else) get dirty every day (it's very dusty here now) which gives me an excuse to not study!
This picture was not taken by me but shows how bad the dust can be here. Fortunately, I haven't been in a storm this bad yet - maybe cut the dust in this picture down 1/3 and that's what I've experienced. You can barely see buildings in the distance because it's so dusty. And all that dust gets tracked in to your apartment...and who can study when you've got all that dust laying around?!? My friend Karen sent me some Swiffer Dusters - which were black by the time I cleaned my small apartment.
Alright, back to studying...although...my shoes probably need cleaning as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment