Friday, August 8, 2014

You didn't win but you could still buy it!


UPDATE!
The highest bidder was $100!
Thanks so much to everyone who participated and donated!!! You helped me raise money to go back to Mongolia!

*****************************************************************
CONGRATULATIONS to Kay for winning the quilt!
Yup, my Aunt Nancy actually drew my mother's name out of the box...and I have several witnesses that can testify to the fact that hers was the first ticket pulled - crazy huh?!

However, she has offered to sell the quilt to the highest bidder!
 So, if you are interested in bidding, email me at brandie.kitchens@elic.org - it's begun today, Friday, August 8th and will end on Sunday, August 10th at 5pm.
The bid is up to $40 as of August 8th at 1:10pm.
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment