Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Want to know more about what I'm doing in Mongolia?

UPDATE!
Thank you to all who came to the celebration last night!

**********************************************************************
You are invited to come to 
Zera's Coffee Company on 
Thursday, August 7th 
at 6pm 
and let me share with you what I've been doing in Mongolia for the past two years and what I plan on doing this next year. 

I'll show a short presentation with pictures and video and will also be drawing a winner for the Patriotic Heart Quilt! If you would like to donate and get your name in the drawing, please click on the link to the left of this blog - deadline to enter is August 6th.


I would be honored if you came and supported me, whether through finances, uplifting and/or just plain celebrating with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment