Monday, June 30, 2014

UPDATED! Feeling Patriotic? Yet another FABULOUS quilt!

UPDATE!
CONGRATULATIONS to Kay for winning the quilt!
Yup, my Aunt Nancy actually drew my mother's name out of the box...and I have several witnesses that can testify to the fact that hers was the first ticket pulled - crazy huh?!
However, she has offered to sell the quilt to the highest bidder! So, if you are interested in bidding, email me at brandie.kitchens@elic.org - it's begun today, Friday, August 8th and will end on Sunday, August 10th at 5pm.
The bid is up to $40 as of August 8th at 1:10pm.
Good Luck!

*******************************************************************************

My Aunt has done it again - made another beautiful quilt to help me raise money to stay in Mongolia another year!


This is on a queen sized bed. Notice the adorable heart shape!


The pattern on the right is the border.

The back of the quilt is on the left - little hearts.
HOW CUTE IS THAT?!?

I'm planning on drawing a name by the end of the summer and yes, I can have it mailed to you so if you don't live in the Denton, TX area, no problem!


All funds raised will go towards my being able to stay in Mongolia teaching High School students English...and other life saving information.

$5 - 1 entry
$10 - 3 entries
$20 - 10 entries
OR

If you would like to pledge to donate $20 or more a month for a year, I will enter 240 tickets for you!! 
If you are already a monthly supporter, add $20 or more a month to your monthly pledge and I will enter 240 tickets for you!!

If you would like to donate through PayPal, just click on the link to the left of this blog or 
 This method will take longer to show up so please email me and let me know that you have given so I can be sure to put your name in the drawing!
If you would like to pledge to be a monthly supporter, please click here to donate through my organization.



If you would like to know more about what I'm doing here on the other side of the world, please email me your physical address and I will add you to my newsletters!





If you would like a ticket but do not wish to donate, please email me for details on how!

2 comments: